Cliff's Banner Rotater Script Version 3.01
This script randomly selects a banner that you've specified and puts it on your
page. Even if you
only use one banner, this script makes it a lot easier to change something, as
you only have to edit the banner text once, rather than once per page. You
can easily add, remove, and edit banners from an admin page.
* - These features are only available in the registered version of the script
- The script allows you to track how often each banner has appeared.
- The script allows you to track how often each banner has been clicked on.*
- The script allows you to specify an individual "weight" for each
banner, so you can easily make one or more banner come up more often or less often
- You can limit banners to a specific directory or page, or keep banners from being
displayed in a specific directory or page.
- You can have a banner automatically deleted or made inactive based on any of the following
- The number of times it has been displayed
- The number of times it has been clicked on*
- The current date
- You can send a fully editable e-mail whenever a banner is deleted or deactivated containing the
- The date the banner was deleted or deactivated
- The time the banner was deleted or deactivated
- Whether the banner was deleted or deactivated
- The actual text of the banner
- How many times the banner was shown
- How many times the banner was clicked on
- The ratio of impressions to click throughs
To get the registered version, click here. It is strongly recommended that you install
the free version first, though, just to make sure everything works fine on your server.
You can download the free version in one zipped file.
Please note that the free version of the script generates the following banner
once for every 250 other banners that it generates:
Banner Rotator from Cliff's Perl Scripts
Back to Cliff's Perl Script Collection