- CGI Resources - Kinda like Yahoo!, but for CGI stuff. They have a list of programmers, scripts, etc.
- ScriptSearch - Another CGI search engine. They seem to have more scripts indexed than CGI Resources, though they also seem slightly slower and not as well organized.
- BigNoseBird.Com - This place has a lot of neat free scripts, and they're all pretty easy to set up. If you're new to the whole CGI thing, I strongly suggest going here. Before I started writing my own scripts, I used a lot of this guy's..
Not CGI, but also useful for webmasters
- The Babelfish - I remember when this was just systransoft's machine translator. Back then, it would take several minutes to translate due to traffic, and your browser would usually time out first, but it's a lot faster now. Basically, you enter something in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese; select a language combination, and in seconds it's translated. Of course, the translation isn't perfect, but it's understandable.
- IBill - These are the people that handle my credit card and 900 proccessing. If you want to take credit cards, but don't want to go through setting up a mechant account, all the scripts, etc., go here. They change 15%, but they take care of pretty much everything for you.
Adult Webmaster ResourcesObviously, these contain adult content and you shouldn't go unless your "of age" and notoffended by stuff like that.